Monday, September 16, 2013

two hundred and fifty eight


The guinea pig is out exploring.

I'm going to try a little experiment this week.  I'm dubbing it 'five frames.'  I have a tendency to overshoot, which is magnified right now as I struggle a bit for inspiration.  Perhaps I think if I just keep shooting, eventually something good is going to come along.  But, I want to change that.  In fact, I want to do the opposite.  So, this week, I will try to shoot only 5 frames a day.  Five shots.  And I'll pick one to post.  My hope being that I will put more thought into the specifics of what I am shooting.  A little more care and purpose and intention.  Just for a few days.

Hope you had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anita Johnson said...

I had a guinea pig for 7 years...their back end is so cute. Great photo! I too have struggled with over shooting...so many photos I don't even feel like looking at them or editing them. I think I might try this too.