Tuesday, August 6, 2013

two hundred and seventeen


I think the world has been thumbing its nose at me.  Herding my cats kids through the supermarket, walking  chasing my dog through the neighborhood and cow fields (and prickers), pulling those quick and easy tenderloins out of the fridge only to realize it's one big loin that would never be ready for dinner...or perhaps the world is just pointing out how much I don't have my s$*t together.  Guess I better work on that before the school year is here, and I'm the one parent who forgot it was 'pajama day.'  I really hate being that parent.  Here's to a 'getting it together' Tuesday.


3 comments:

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

I know what you mean! I have to get my shopping and preparing dinner in order too!!!

Adrienne said...

As the mom of a 26 and 23 year old - I'm here to tell you they survive all the forgetting of all the pajama days...and the lack of meal planning. They are wholly and totally loved. Period!

augcott said...

Don't think of it as the world thumbing its nose at ya......think of it as the world having a sense of humor! ;-)