Tuesday, July 23, 2013

two hundred and three



My oldest daughter has tried lots of activities, but none have seemed to 'take.'  She is the girl picking dandelions in the outfield and staring off into La La Land at ballet.  So, it was a great relief to not only hear how much she enjoyed her first riding lesson, but to also have the instructor rave about how well she took to it.  She is a country girl.  I'm very consciously trying not to over schedule my children, but I do hope they can each find some passion to pursue.  
I just wish pursuing passion was cheaper.  ;)


6 comments:

Kara said...

i was the same as her when I was growing up. In fact, I still am. I have found a true love for photography but it took me 47 years. I love your butterfly pictures also.

Nancy said...

Yes, it must be an expensive pursuit -- but one I'm sure she'll enjoy immensely. Lovely shot Brandi!

The Artful Diva said...

Sounds like fun!

Viv Halliwell said...

Like Kara above it's taken me a while to find a love photography.. Great shot...

Sivinden said...

Nice shot! I scrolled down and saw lots of fabulous images!

Snap said...

Fun shot and yes, finding your passion is important ... and I giggled about *cheaper*!!!! Good luck to your daughter. I hope this is *IT*! Happy Tuesday.