Monday, July 15, 2013

one hundred and ninety five

When I started the year with a 365 photo project, I had hoped it would simplify some things for me.  One picture a day, a little blurb, and there you go.  I had hoped it would help me focus more, instead of a scattered distraction of pictures throughout the day.  But I'm more than halfway through, and that just hasn't been happening.  Some days are worse than others.  Like yesterday, when I just wasn't able to put the camera down.  Perhaps what I'm meant to be learning here is self control!  Today isn't going to be the day I master it, though.  So here's a whole bunch of pictures.
Hope you had a great weekend.








2 comments:

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

It's all good Brandi! Fabulous captures!

Adrienne said...

The good thing is that on those days when you aren't 'feeling it' you'll have just the one to pop up...it can wax and wane with your moods! Also, I, for one, will gladly look at as many photos as you ever choose to post! The fourth and fifth shots here - with the light through the wings, are just beautiful!!