Monday, July 8, 2013

One hundred and eighty eight

We've been enjoying the start of a most fabulous summer.  I am really trying to savor it.  We have come out of an exhausting decade of sleepless nights and chasing toddlers and morphed into a more laid back time.  I see the independence begin for my children, and return in portions for me.  There is a feeling of guarded freedom where I enjoy watching them explore, knowing they will want to come back to momma.  But I also know that right around the corner is a time when things will change again.  When they will begin to pull away, and I will struggle to let them fly on their own.


2 comments:

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

I like that you experimented with color. So much fun!

Thanks for joining us in the Nurture Photography Challenge. I hope you'll join us again next week when we move on to our new theme: Gold/Evening. :)

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

I can't imagine how difficult these shots must have been to get right. Love them.