Sunday, May 5, 2013

One hundred and twenty four


I am doing a project within a project...a series of self portraits within my 365.  I'm hoping for some sort of self discovery or self acceptance...or something.  So far it's just mildly annoying as I really don't like being in pictures and trying to get a self timer right is never easy.  But I hope eventually I can get something out of it.  And then of course there's the rest of life going on in the midst of some seriously gorgeous weather.

This week has been delightful, here's a scavenger hunt sample of it.

Sweet
Making our tropical sale coconut into some homemade samoas.  Yum.

Motion

spots of water

weather

Background

13 comments:

Patrice said...

These are great, Brandi! Love Spots and all those tulips in Background.

Nicki said...

You are way ahead of me in terms of selfies (I suck!) - love your interpretations on each of these (probably into the puddle jumper best of all)

Tamar SB said...

These are beyond stunning, each and every one of them!

DrillerAA09 said...

Kids and water make a perfect combination and the one with the hose rules the world. Nicely captured.

Patti G said...

Spots of water - my favorite!
What a great week you had.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great post, all the shots are dynamic and moving.

Adrienne said...

beautiful peek at your week! each shot stopping motion and telling a story!

Sarah said...

I looove the water spots shot...just adorable!! The selfie for sweet is great, too!

Nukke said...

These photos are really great !!!! They have so much motion and emotion in them. Those children running and that dog !! Beautiful, from real life.

Deanna said...

Love that motion and water spots...great series this week!!

abrianna said...

That motion shot and the puddle jumper are my favorites.

Honey Mommy said...

What a fun set! I absolutely love your motion shot. It looks like a fun day. I also love the weather shot and the beautiful tulips. Great job this week!

JipetSun said...

Beautiful interpretations. Motion is so fun :D