Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One hundred and forty



Life is a funny ride.  I had a few quotes to share on failure (worth a read, some are funny, some kinda encouraging), because I feel like I've been stumbling along the way a lot.  And I'm getting tired of getting back up.  Trying new things only to find more things I'm botching.  Needing something... But then I got a hand up, pat on the back, push forward from an unexpected place, and it made all the difference in my outlook.  

You never know how far a kind word will go.  Don't hold yours back from those you care about.



2 comments:

Tracey from Haiku.You.Do said...

Funny how we get those when we most need them...

LOVE those piggy toes all spread out for the landing!

Adrienne said...

So true - about kindness...I find it to be an essential, yet often underrated quality. And I'm sitting stubbornly, arms crossed...resisting the getting back up at the moment. Even as I "sit" I know it won't be forever...but sit, I do. Not to read too much into this shot - but I love the soiled, strong little feet ... poised for a landing ... seeming ready and able to support the joy and movement of life! {also, a cute shot of your daughter on the slide!}