Sunday, May 26, 2013

one hundred and forty five

We got a cell phone.  Not just a new one, or upgraded or smart, but our first ever.
Immediately, I wasted an entire Saturday on Instagram.
And I used it once for a phone call.

'Hi.  I'm at the gas station.  Getting gas.  See you soon'

Though I see the usefulness in having one, I know the majority of my cell phone use will be a waste of my time.  And I already waste all my time.  So imagine how bad this is going to be.

I was going to try a scavenger hunt with my Instagram pics, or set up my bumbling Instagram ('feed'?)  on the side of the blog, but I couldn't do either.  I'll have to ask one of my kids to help me figure it out.

Anyway, here's a scavenger hunt in a photo:


A vacation food that makes a crunchy sound and comes in a textured bag.
Hope your weekend was more productive.


9 comments:

Stephanie said...

You started off my day with a good laugh. How very clever of you to put it all in one photo. I've had a cell phone for quite awhile but I don't keep it turned on and it's never charged should I actually want to use it.

Tamar SB said...

How exciting! I've had various cell phones for years now but yes, the smarter variety are a fun and often useless use of my time!

DrillerAA09 said...

Well that just about says it all. Very well done.

Pieni Lintu said...

Haha, great shot for several items. :D

Jackie/Jake said...

Very good!

Adrienne said...

this is great!! FIND ME on instagram - I'm scrapbookmom17 - And I love instagram!!!

Danelle M said...

I don't think I do anything with my phone but take pictures. But hey, it's fun!

tiarastantrums said...

a necessary evil I say! I am not one for chatting on the phone - so the phone really aggravates me at times. But I do love to use it for everything else! Have fun

Ida said...

Super Clever to combine the prompts all in one photo. Have fun with the new phone. I have a cell phone but mine is just for making calls (no games, texting and the camera is just so-so and I rarely use it.)