Saturday, March 16, 2013

seventy five


I kinda threw myself into St. Patrick's day this year.   
Trying to keep busy and combat the dull and dreary March feeling I've got going on. 
Plus, I've still got a bunch of little ones believing in leprechauns and magic.  
I also couldn't help join in a holiday scavenger hunt over at Ashley Sisk, I've missed it!


Lucky 
I buy these but once a year, mostly because I can't control myself around them.

Clover 
My great, great grandmother's depression glass makes its yearly appearance, too.

Daylight 
 We may have sprung forward, but unfortunately, we spent the day watching it snow.
 
Pot of Gold 
Hoping our cloud/rainbow wands lead us to gold, and grateful for leprechauns who dropped some by.
 
Irish...
 eyes are smiling in these shamrock glasses.


Happy St. Pat's!
 Bring on the corned beef!


15 comments:

Kathy Blackburn said...

Irish eyes are a smilin in that last shot!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Love the interpretations and the glasses too.

Nicki said...

Great takes on this week's prompts. Loving all the Irish in your home.

Patrice said...

Fabulous photos, Brandi - love that depression glass!

Tamar SB said...

Love the daylight picture! Great collection this week!

Rainey said...

Great set! I love Daylight and Irish.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice, I love the Irish glasses.

Hannah Brooker said...

Cool glasses and love the handmade wands, must give that a go. Hope you had a nice time x

Adrienne said...

Love your grandmother's glass - such a great shot too. Glad you're having fun celebrating...Never have celebrated St Patrick's day...but next year I might go all out and buy us some lucky charms!

Carletta said...

Each one made my Irish eyes smile!
LOVE that compression glass - how lucky you are to have such a gorgeous piece.

Ida said...

Well you know those Lucky Charms are "magically delicious!"
Such a poignant shot for Daylight.
Loved the Clover shot of the Glasses, so fun.

Jean said...

we are having corned beef today, too! :)

i haven't had lucky charms in forever. cereal in general. your great, great grandmother's glass piece is beautiful! what a gem!

i agree w/ the daylight.. we're supposed to get some snow over night.. we are so over our winter here in MN.....

those shamrock glasses are cuuute! what a doll!

Honey Mommy said...

Love your pot of gold set! I was totally going to buy Lucky charms for today, but I forgot! You think the prompt would have helped me remember.

Brooke said...

Loved your set! I think we bought the same glasses. Gotta love Target ;D

Bethany said...

Something about the first photo... I really like it.