Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fifty eight


I've been working some monthly resolutions this year.
After my home organization push of January, I had to move on to health/fitness February.
I've been combating all those Valentine sweets with some home workouts.
Occasionally we have a room full of bodies in motion.
We can work out at home in our jammies, or whatever we've thrown on, and nobody's the wiser.
(unless, of course, we photograph ourselves and share it with the internet.)
I've been working out with Gilad, and I remember doing workouts with him in high school.
Maybe even middle school.  The guy looks exactly the same.
Which goes to show the fountain of youth is somewhere by the ocean in Hawaii.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I love all that this shot includes. Great idea to include little Miss.