Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Two



First, let me say that I am a terrible chicky-momma.  I completely left our chickens out of my little 2012 wrap up, and making them a part of our family was a very significant event this past year!  They haven't enjoyed their first snowfall, and being that winter is here, I had to buy eggs the other day as their production has dropped.  Unfortunately, we've continued to consume eggs as if there is an endless supply...frittata here, scrambled there...but hopefully we'll all adjust.  We've been bringing them treats, and some of us have tried to play...

Second...I'm going to do a sort of 365, photo a day kinda thing for 2013.  I don't know that it will be particularly organized, or interesting to anyone else...but I'm going to take a while to try to create pictures just for the sake of a making a nice picture.  I love themes and hunts and link ups, and I bet I'll go back to that some, but I think I need a change up.  
We'll see how it goes.

Hope you've got some great things in the works for the new year!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Haha, love how the pup is trying to play! I've been contemplating a 365 project too...not sure I'd be able to do that tho, but understand the need to shake things up. I look forward to seeing what u bring us :)

Adrienne said...

Love my 365 'side blog'! It started as a way to keep me out walking - with my iPhone handy - to snap some instagram shots. And it worked! So this year I'm just going with daily shots with some quotes/thoughts added. I'm sure many shots will still be from my walks - but gonna just let what matters most in a day be what shows up!