Thursday, January 31, 2013

thirty one


 Getting the good out of the puddles.
And the muck boots.


Just in time, because now it is snowing...sideways.
...................................................

Wrapping up my first month of a photo a day project.  
In other resolution news, I took a bite out of dining room clutter and found an alternative to eating at the kitchen island.
 (even if it is just leftovers).

My kindergartener gave us a few unprompted etiquette reminders before we ate:
"No throwing food.
No biting or pinching.
No potty words."
Things you may want to remember at your next meal.
We obviously have very high expectations around here.


Long live the dining room.



2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Good advice from the kindergartner! And interesting article. I love having a dining room. One of my resolutions this year was to eat there - even if it is just me and the hubs - most week nights. I've felt so lousy and tired for the better part of January, that I might be pretending my new year starts tomorrow! When my kids were little we lived in Paris - didn't have an eat in kitchen option. I love our meal memories - all around the table together!

Kathy said...

I need to get me a g ood pair of Muck Boots AND some kids to jump around in the puddles so I can snap away! Great shots!