Monday, October 8, 2012

Family Time



We had a lot of time with extended family when we were in Nantucket last week, but before we left we had a day all to ourselves.  Because we had beautifully clear skies we assumed the beach would be a blast, only to arrive to find a blast of stinging sand and bitter wind.  We were not deterred!  Well, some of us were...but in the end, once we got past the brutal trip down to the water, we had a really great time.  And I'm so glad we braved it. 
It was nice to have a little day of adventure all our own.




Linking in with Sweet Shot Tuesday

5 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Love these photos. That first one is amazing.

Sarahmumof3 said...

what beautiful photographs!! I love them all. The seaside is such a amazing place I am rather sad that I don't get to visit the beach as often as I'd like x

Pride In Photos said...

As a Florida girl...I never tire of seeing beach pictures♥ Thanks for sharing.
Laurie

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love the 3rd photo! Sounds like you had a great day on the beach.

Shey said...

Glad you stuck it out and had a lot of fun. Great captures!