Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Quarterly Shots {July, August & September}


Time for the Quarterly Top 5 link up over with Ashley Sisk!
Here are my favs from the summer time!



What can I say, a picture of all my kids...with no pushing, shoving, biting, or pinching involved.  Winning!

And...what life with 4 kids is usually like...




Black and White Wednesday

This one just makes my heart happy.  You know how most families have lots of pictures of the first child and it tappers down to practically none of the baby?  Not in our family.



This is one of my favorite ways to photograph my children...guess who's in the picture?  Except, of course, I know.  And the kids probably do, too.  But, perhaps in 10 years we'll all forget, and I won't have to worry about equally representing my kids in the pictures on my walls.



I'm still surprised I got the siloutte in this fireworks shot.  It is a wonderful summer memory.



Sometimes, you look back through pictures and find a gem hidden in those folders.  I forgot about this.  Perhaps I didn't even see much in it the first time around.  But now it speaks to me of days gone by.


Sweet summertime.
I miss it already.




14 comments:

Mama Monkey said...

All of these are stuning!! I love the sunburst and the fireworks one!!! I miss summer too :(

Emily S said...

Love your top 5, I'm sure it was hard to narrow it down.

Renae said...

Man! If you'd like to you could link at my Blog Hop with this post today. It is perfect. Your photography is poetic. It is! Darling expressions captured, just darling!!!!

Heidi said...

Brandi, these are so dreamy! I am already missing that beautiful summer light, how about you?

Gina @ Kleinworth & Co. said...

LOVE the fireworks- so iconic with the sweet silhouette.

Heather said...

The firework shot is my favorite, and I'm missing summer too! Good thing Fall is packed with fun things to look forward to!

Sheila said...

these are gorgeous photos - i especially love the first one and, as a fellow mother of four, i agree that it's so hard to get them looking good when altogether - well caught :-)

Robyn said...

Great summer pictures! I like the variety of shots you captured of your kids.

Hope the fall brings as many fun memories as the summer left behind.

tiarastantrums said...

lovely shots of your little ones!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great moments - I'm loving the last three shots.

Sophi Belle said...

I enjoyed looking at your photos. You have beautiful children. :)

Sarah Halstead said...

Great shots. Love the second one and that fireworks photo!

Megan Bailey said...

The firework photo is awesome! Beautiful photo!

Elena said...

These are such gorgeous shots! Love that fire works one! Just beautiful!