Saturday, August 11, 2012

Scavenger Hunt 8.12.12 {Hershey Park Edition}

 We made our summer pilgrimage to Hershey Park this week.  This year, unfortunately, it included rain and storms.  It wasn't all bad, we made the most of it.  And for the first time, we could do it without a stroller.

We were so mobile.
{I don't have a cell phone...this will just have to do}
  
Looking on the bright side
It may have shut some rides down, but I got a picture of a lightning strike right by the Hershey kissing tower. 

I was hanging on by a thread on the tilt-a-whirl

 A collage of memories.

So good to be home.


Scavenger Hunt Sunday

11 comments:

Kim Stevens said...

Oh you got a great lightening strike, and love your hanging by a thread. No cell phone? ...not a bad thing. (I hope there was chocolate in that bag,ha)

Tamar SB said...

I love hershey park!! Looks like you had a great time, the tilt-a-whirl is my favorite ride!

Rainey said...

Great lightning strike photo!

Karen said...

Hershey Park Happy! Love that place :). Great capture of the lightning bolt. My favorite is the Tilt A Whirl photo....that's exactly what I feel like when I get off that ride!

tiarastantrums said...

fabulous shot of the lightening!

Danelle said...

Love the shot on the Tilt a Whirl! Very creative!

Michelle said...

I really enjoyed all your carnival shots, especially the first shot.

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

These are AWESOME! Great job capturing lightning. Not an easy task.

My Journey With Candida said...

It has been years since I have been to Hershey. Might have to make a trip there next year.

Verna said...

These are lovely. I especially love the "hanging". Nice colors and capture!

Adrienne said...

Love Hershey PA - 5th grade field trip memories!