Monday, August 27, 2012

New Camera Weekend



I've spent the weekend getting to know a new friend.  
A new camera.  

It's a version of my old one, and a lot of it is familiar.  But, it is still a little awkward.  Buttons aren't were I expect them.  I get myself onto a screen and have to fumble around.  There has been a lot of fun and a little frustration.  The focus feels different.  The screen is bigger but I keep smudging it up.  I find myself in a 'live' mode by accident.  There is the feeling now, of course, that my pictures must be better.  But, we are working out the kinks.

I'm hoping it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship.








1 comment:

Susan @ Sunflower Status said...

Congrats! Love all of these, but especially the last one! Looks like you're rockin' the new camera already!