Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Treats


We are pretty beat from a week of festivals and fun.  This morning I barely had it in me to get the kids through a bounce house, a petting zoo, and a science tent before picking up my usual summer treat (the only affordable earrings I could find at a festival--from the mix and match bin at a recycled parts artist) and coming home to fudgicles on the back porch.


We are savoring ever bite of summer,
and occasionally letting it run down our chins :)


P52 with Kent Weakley

5 comments:

Susan @ Sunflower Status said...

Cute! Such a great shot!

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Wonderful photo that captures the essence of the theme this week. What great memories you're giving your children!

Melissa said...

Hi there, I have nominated you for the Lieber blog award. Come on over and grab it and have fun!
http://dreamweaverswife.blogspot.com/2012/07/thank-you-for-thinking-of-me.html

Mona's Picturesque said...

I love this shot!
I would like to become a follower (I'm not 100% sure that I already aren't :) lol) but it seemso to be something worng with the follower gadget.. :(

msdewberry said...

She looks like she is so enjoying that icecream! Awesome photo!