Sunday, July 22, 2012

Simple Things Sunday--Two For


It was a simple pleasure to walk into a new, local store and not only find a good deal on something I love (this new bedspread) but something I was actually in need of (parts of our old quilt were shredding away).
I wish this happy occurance happened more often.
 

I'd also like to mention one last thing regarding our week long paper mache project.  It was not simple, exactly.  It took some finagling.  But, once my kids got into it, they had a blast.  And with a little head scratching, I was able to make our projects into both functional masks and colorful wall art, which is for me a very happy ending.

4 comments:

Dina Lettre said...

Your project turned out great...and I love your new bargain!

Pieni Lintu said...

Beautiful!

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE the poms - I made a bunch and hung them on my little ones ceiling with paper lanterns!

Barb said...

Pretty bedspread and pretty photo!