Saturday, July 14, 2012

Simple Things--Slowing Down


 I'm packing up my favorite 50mm 1.4 lens to send for repair.  The focus went kaput this week, and I've been trying to adjust to shooting with my other  s l o w e r  lens.  To prove to myself that everything will be alright, I had a little photo shoot with my crappy bad rap lens on the way from bath to bed.  I will miss the speed of my 1.4, but I think it will do me good to try experimenting with something else a while....right?

I'm still hoping for affordable and speedy repairs.




In the meantime, I'll try to keep my chin up.  Perhaps slowing down my camera will be a simple way to slow me down.  Perhaps I'll see things differently in the process.




2 comments:

hennymats said...

well those shots are very creative and just lovely! Keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway that you get your lens back soon. But you might be right, sometimes it's good to try new things and not get stuck in the same routine...

tiarastantrums said...

love that perspective and the photos!