Saturday, May 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt 3.6

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


 
1.  Shadow
My daughter was delighted by the shadow her cereal bowl created in the morning sunshine.  
I was delighted she thought to show me.


2.  Keys
Playing dress up may be cute now, but it won't be long before the sight of one of my daughters with a purse and keys will be terrifying


3.  Smile
I felt really, really blessed when I sat and thought about this category.  I have lots of smiling faces in my photographs.  While my kids may give me a hard time, they are generally happy, easy going little people.  But this week's best smile is the one my daughter showed after making her first Holy Communion.



4.  Unedited (SOOC)
While I was watching my son's lacrosse game, I happen to lay down in the grass with my camera.  The sky was so blue and the grass so green, and I was trying to get as much of that in the picture as I was the action.  I was so lucky that a ground ball had my son sprinting in my direction just as I got situated, and I was even happier when I looked at the pictures and found the colors and action were just what I was looking for.  No edits for me.


5.  Fish
His name is Goldie.  He is the sole survivor of the four I bought for my kids for Valentine's day, 2011.  
Go Goldie!


Have a great week.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

nice set for the hunt!! i was hoping someone would have those keys....my kids are 28 and 29, those are just a memory for me!! the keys i used, i favor more!!

cute fish!!

KimP said...

Hands down - shadow is my favorite. Fantastic shot. Great set!!

~The G is silent

Nicki said...

Great set - perfect shadow, and I love not only your key picture, but the memories it brought back.

collettakay said...

Love your pics. I smiled at the dress up pic with her holding her little play keys!

Here's mine:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/scavenger-hunt-5612.html

Colletta

Susan @ Sunflower Status said...

LOVE the shadow shot, and your perspective (mental and digital) of your daughter with her keys and purse!

Ashley Sisk said...

Wonderful set - I really like the perspective on keys.

Serline said...

Sweet smile! Have a great week!