Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Roundup--Scavenger Hunt Style

 

1. Simple
Our weekend started with cheap, store bought bread made into french bread pizza.  Quick, easy, yummy.


 2. Grain
(and bubbles)
Sometimes, you crank up your ISO and forget about it the next time you pick up your camera.  
Sometimes, it turns out kinda cool.  Sometimes, you still want to smack your head on the wall.


3.  Transportation
Dandelions.  Too much of a stretch?  Feet?  That's all I've got.


 4.  Stitch
My daughter's First Holy Communion dress arrived to squeals.  Loud ones.


5.  Bubbles 
(and they've all had a little grain thrown in.)  
Sometimes, that's how it goes.

4 comments:

M. Morgan said...

Love the pictures of the bubbles! I've been trying to get something like that for weeks.

Nellies said...

Love your photos and interpretations. And yes, I do know exactly how that goes with forgetting that you adjusted the ISO....:-)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the movement in the second shot...and your transportation photos are great.

Debbie said...

i never adjust my iso, i don't know how to do those things!! here that works in my favor ;))

feet, the most obvious and i never thought about it!!