Friday, April 27, 2012

Simple Things--Sisters


My daughters were into the dress up clothes, I could hear the clippity clop of plastic heels on hardwood.  As I reached the top of the stairs, though, I saw this sad sight.  My baby butterfly tearfully informed me that she couldn't find any sparkly shoes.  Instantly, my Curly Q appeared in a doorway, handing sparkly shoes to her little sister with a smile.  Shoes, I am certain, Curly Q had just been wearing.  And then, for good measure, she did a little butterfly jig for cheering up.  


It isn't always like this, but occasionally we have these magic moments.  
And then I am jealous, for I don't have any sisters.







6 comments:

inlehmanstermsblog said...

So perfectly sweet and beautiful! I love this! I do have a younger sister (19 months apart), so this makes me miss our days as little girls. The butterfly wings are so magical and I love your daughters sparkling eyes in that last photo!

shelly said...

I really like the top pic!

Susan @ Sunflower Status said...

Oh poor droopy butterfly! I'm so glad the sparkle shoes were found! :-D

MRivas said...

Aww, these are so cute!

Kate said...

cute pic!

Rachel Kaylynn said...

Beautiful pictures, those dress-up wings are fantastic - I think want a pair :)