Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Week In A Scavenger Hunt


I really enjoyed scavenger hunting life for these prompts throughout my week.  I think this is such a fun exercise, and so interesting to see the interpretations of others!

 1.  Yellow
Yellow lab with yellow ball.


2.  Something that makes you smile.
Realizing the house is suddenly a little too quiet and finding this adorableness.
Teddy bear and the pea.


3.  Antique
Found these little bottles at a local antique store.
Perfect for spring flowers.


4.  Splash.
The children were running a spa while I was making dinner.  They offered massages and warm foot baths.  Unfortunately, despite repeated offers, I never quite got mine.



5.  In the sun.
Enjoying the morning sunshine on our front porch.


Happy Hunting!

16 comments:

Amanda said...

Great set! LOVE yellow! And in the sun is STUNNING. Great job!

Nicki said...

Wonderful group of shots - each perfectly described by the scavenger hunt word. Excellent!

Kim Stevens said...

Oh gosh, splash and in the sun are great, but my heart melts with the teddy and the pea! Cuteness!!

Deanna said...

oh what a sweetheart your daughter is..Teddy Bear and the Pea, how adorable. Happy Week!!

Nita Davis said...

Oh My God, your in the sun shot is fabulous. Thanks for visiting my blog.

M. Morgan said...

really love all your photos but my favs are in the sun and splash

seabluelee said...

Yellow made me laugh, and In the Sun is just stunning. Beautiful light on a beautiful face!

BF said...

That last shot is so sweet, I just love that face! Also, splash is very fun, love the bucket, and feet soaking, very creative.

Susan @ Sunflower Status said...

Wow, love all of these! Although I ADORE the teddy bear and the pea shot! I don't think there could be anything sweeter!

Seizing My Day said...

Love the teddy bear and the pea shot! ;) and the last one is adorable!! ;)
blessings~

JipetSun said...

The pea shot is si funny ! In the sun is a wonderful composition, I love it :)

Kristy R said...

These pictures are great! I take 1000's of pictures...I need to learn how to take better ones!
Your newest follower!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the perspective on your 2nd shot and your last shot is so beautiful.

Jessica said...

Sweet shots! The last shot is beautiful!

kathyL said...

Lovely shots. I adore the teddy bear and the pea. THat's one to treasure!

Abi said...

My goodness, warm foot baths? massages? I want to be at your house!
These are all seriously adorable :)