Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Making Decisions



Last week, when I had the snaffoo with my laundry room project, I took out my decoupage aggressions and put these prints on canvas.  I was really pleased with how it turned out, as I've been trying to find somewhere for them a long time.  But, while I love canvas, I have to admit, I still prefer frames.  Especially for something like children's portraits, which are bound to change.  I like the versatility of changing out the prints as kids grow.  And they sure do grow.  Too fast.  But, this was what I had on hand, and sometimes you just have to roll with it.  I tried switching out some frames in the kitchen with this canvas.  But, I haven't decided yet to commit...I think I like the frames better.


I'm a waffler.  I wish I were more decisive, but it really stems from being flexible and seeing the potential in a lot of options.  Right?  Or maybe not.  Ha.  I like to say I think outside the box--but that's just a nice way of saying I'm a little all over the place.  Eventually, I will make a decision.  I think.



No comments: