Friday, April 6, 2012

Foolin' Around


We didn't have any real April Foolin' around here this year.  My son tried, but his idea was to attack family members with a nerf gun and shout, 'April Fools!'  I wasn't a fan.  

I saw this link and thought I'd fool around with stamps and eggs for Easter.  This egg is hard boiled, but I guess you could fool someone with a raw one if you wanted.  I like the inspirational feel of the original link, and I might try some of those in our egg decorating this year.  I'm also considering blowing some eggs out for glitter, confetti or little messages.  Ideas galore here.

Wishing you an eggcellent Easter!

http://my3boybarians.com/

3 comments:

Donna said...

Now that cracks me up!

Christine said...

What a neat idea with stamps! (I'm not much for April Fool's, either.) :)

Christine

...melody... said...

I am with you on the April Fool's day shenanigans. :) Cute egg!