Thursday, April 12, 2012

Embracing the Eggs

I made up some confetti eggs as a surprise for the kids for Easter.  I don't remember what gave me the notion to try blowing out eggs in the first place, but when I found myself in the midst of this Martha Stewart slideshow, and I had some confetti left over from our Valentine cards, I thought I'd give it a try.  The kids loved smashing each other, or in the youngest's case, herself, but they really seemed to get an extra kick out of smashing me.  

Fun times.


the anderson crew

6 comments:

Laurie J said...

FUN. MAMA!
<3

Hespyhesp said...

Those will bring back great memories someday! What fun!

Alexis said...

How fun!

Stepper the Mighty said...

That last picture is priceless. Look at all those faces! You can almost hear all the sheer glee.

Visiting from over at ETC. Well done!

Emily Kate said...

Love these pics, we did confetti eggs for the first time and the boys went nuts! Your kids are lucky to have a fun momma!:)

Wendy said...

How fun! What fabulous memories you are creating!