Saturday, March 31, 2012

Scratch That


I was really excited.  I ordered this 10x20 print of my stitched together 'messy' girl shots from Mpix, my print supplier of choice, for the laundry room.   Even had a deal for free shipping--which has sadly expired.  I found the right fit canvas at Michael's, I liked the white border created, and I was all set to spend a fabulous Friday night decoupaging.  Until I saw this.  I assure you, it's much worse in person.


How did these scratches happen?  Usually, there is no shortage of suspects for destruction, but when I found this guy in his shameful place--where he goes when he knows he done bad--and the rather claw-like look to the damage...I knew the dog must have been up on the table.  Ugh.  So, it would have been a great little project--$8.99 for the print and about $7 for the canvas.  You may want to try it, I sure did.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

oh no! that looked like it would have been adorable!