Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger


I haven't read the popular books, but we've been having some of our own hunger games around here lately.  We got a guinea pig a few months ago for my daughter, and we've been trying to make friends.  He's more shy than piggies I've had before.  He doesn't seem to want to come out of his cage and run around.  So, we've been trying to lure him.  With food.  Ok, so maybe there's something about the dogs that make him a little skittish.  But, we don't usually have them around when he's out.  I just wanted a picture and the light in the hall was better.  Really, we aren't having a little competition whittling it down to one pet.  


Promise.


I'm not sure the fish believes me.


http://my3boybarians.com/

9 comments:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Adorable.

Sarah said...

LOL! I love the one where they are touching noses, so cute!

diana said...

This is priceless! Great photos -- yellow labs are the best :)

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Adorable photos. V

Sarah Huizenga said...

I love the pictures between the GP and your dog. Awesome!!

Robin said...

Great photos, love the story. I can't help but feel the dog was actually taking a taste test though :D

Danelle said...

Oh my goodness! This is the cutest thing ever. :)

...melody... said...

These photos are adorable! :) I love the one with your dog laying in the background and the guinea pig in the foreground. Looks like he's trying to get by as quietly as possible! Fun!

Donna said...

So cute. I love the taste test!