Thursday, March 22, 2012

Curly Q Embraces the Camera


 My very sweet Curly Q wanted to try her hand with the camera.  I wish I had another camera to catch a picture of her at it, because it was terribly adorable.  She did great, even with her glasses kinda getting in her way.  Although now, she wants to use the camera all the time!  Justification to buy a new one?  Yes.  I'd like to think so.


She took pictures of me with this one.  The 'baby.'  This wild one with a mind all her own, but who happened to come with Curly Q to preschool yesterday and did fantastic.  I couldn't believe it.  I'm so hopeful that the transition will be smooth next year...as opposed to her attitude leading her to be some kind of delinquent.  This has worried me on occasion.

The future looks promising.  And we twirled until we felt sick.  
It was a lovely afternoon.






http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/p/embrace-camera.html

8 comments:

Tara said...

These pictures are soo sweet! I love that last one! So so precious!! You have adorable little girls! :)

Katie said...

These are definitely photos to treasure. Precious!

Our Family of Four said...

very cute!

Jana said...

Gorgeous photography, I am so impressed. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Following from embrace the camera

Jacci said...

oh how VERY fun!!! I love these! :) What a lovely happystance that the last picture was so far off to the right. It's perfect! :)

I'm not sure you realize how ugly that chalkboard door was at first. Maybe you found it in the archives or something? But check it out if oyu didn't - http://homeforthebetter.blogspot.com/2009/12/style-injection-kitchen-door-project.html

Maybe you can find a chalkboard door if you think out of the box a little? Let me know if you do one!

:)

Wendy said...

She is a lovely photographer :) And now that I'm an adult, I can't seem to twirl quite a long as I used too... bummer :)

allison barker said...

i love that last picture!
al

afterhissmile.com

Emily said...

Beautiful captures! You have a budding photographer in your midst :o). Thank you for sharing!