Friday, March 9, 2012

Be Still


 After running about the garden in our bare feet this week, I guess it shouldn't have been a surprise when we all started with the sniffles last night.  It is March, after all.  When I awoke with scratchy throat, I hoped the kids would all be feeling just a little snuggly this morning.  I didn't want to get out of bed.  I heard their croaky coughs and sniffly noses as they made their way down the hall, and one by one, they came to snuggle in my bed.  Ahh...  But those of you who know, know this didn't last long.  Elbows and knees digging into ribs and eventually a growl of 'Settle down' before accepting it--that was all I was going to get. 




http://my3boybarians.com/

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh these photos put a smile on my face! The feet in the first one...what a great angle and perspective! And the lighting on the second...gorgeous.

Kim said...

so sweet and cute!