Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Planning...poorly

Despite all my meal planning considerations on my 3 hour drive earlier this week, I forgot to take into consideration Lent.  So, meat restrictions on certain days for Catholics like me mean that delicious sounding General Tso's Chicken will have to wait.  Tuna noodle casserole, anyone?  Boo.  It also means, for the integrity of the chicken, I better make that whole family size pack of it before the weekend.  Boo hoo.  So much for meal planning.


4 comments:

Jacci said...

Im not laughing at Lent, but I am laughing at the "oh well, I tried" expression in your face :) I like this one!

ShanMall said...

I did a whole 2 weeks worth of menu planning thing. I was so proud of myself and then I remembered Lent. DANG IT!!! LOL I had to rethink my time in the kitchen =)

Wendy said...

Hate it when I do that! Homemade Mac and Cheese at our house last night. :)

Hespyhesp said...

Cool shot!