Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Smart Move

 This morning I woke up with a headache.  A little one.  Nothing a cup or two (or a few) of coffee and some breakfast can't fix?  I'm starting to know better.  I've been getting these little buggers for a while now and they last all day.  Just a nagging, but enough when paired with poor weather to make this a potential movie day.  It is, though, much better than the migraines I used to get.  Ya gotta be thankful for the little things.


Anyway, I don't think I'll be attempting to hang this picture ledge this morning.  I 'fashioned' it yesterday and I really hate to mention it before it's on the wall and successfully holding pictures, cause you know how these things can go.  I'm only pretty sure it's wide enough to allow pictures to lean against the wall, but I'm really pretty sure it isn't too wide that we'll bump into it while dancing down the hall.



I've already had some mishaps with this project.  No surprise, there.

I may recoup my energies this afternoon, but I'm really pretty sure the smart move is to pop some popcorn and wait for the hubs to help me tonight.  No guarantees, though...making the smart move isn't usually my style :)

No comments: