Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hearts



I knew that my life was getting a bit more organized when I started thinking about the kids' valentines in January.  I enjoy this sort of thing, and usually try to use photographs to make up our own cards--but it's usually the last minute and I just use a photograph I already have, like someone holding a bouquet of summer flowers.  This year I looked about online for ideas, and found this list which inspired me--mostly, to make various messes with confetti.  I'm not going to lie, this was pretty fun.  But, I also think I may have enjoyed this more than the kids.  That's ok, isn't it ?



I'm still working on some potential packaging ideas.  I can't decide exactly how irritated parents might get if I include some confetti with the cards.  It seems cute and creative...



or is it just messy?

No comments: