Friday, February 24, 2012

Cabin Fever




We haven't had much of a winter around here.  In fact, it has felt more like a perpetual spring.  Muddy shoes, muddy paws, muddy floors.  The dogs sense something in the air, and I am followed about the house by the thud of a ball being dropped at my feet.  An invitation to fetch.  To smell the grass, feel the breeze, muddy up the floors again.  What was this ball?  A baseball, perhaps?  Chewed to bits during the frustration of being kept indoors?  Soon, my pooches, we will revel in the sun.


10 comments:

Kara @ June & Bear said...

love the perspective on this shot. we've had a mild winter too, but i'm still anxious for spring.

Danelle said...

Great interpretation of this week's theme!

Diana said...

Love this photo! We have tennis balls that look like that around our house too ;)

Dusty Coyote said...

Really sweet and great idea. I really like this shot.

Susan said...

wonderful!

kelly said...

we've got some balls that look just like that. plus an old stuffed animal who lost most of his stuffing. LOL :) gorgeous photo though - love the POV. :)

bluebird love said...

I love this photo! Such a great perspective!

Jenny said...

That's cute!

Briggitt said...

I love this idea : great !

Donna said...

Great perspective of the photo. I love the dog feet.