Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blessings

When we were in the middle of our home renovation, I happened upon a blog.  My 'dream' kitchen was still being constructed in my home, and then, online, I found myself already coveting another.  For shame!  This kitchen is just awesome, as is everything on the Pioneer Woman's website.  The woman's got it all--food, photography, funny, fashion, home fabulousness--while homeschooling all her kids.  And putting out cookbooks.  And workin' the ranch.  Ahhh...the curse of the internet--when inspiration turns to
envy.
So today, I will not focus on her awesomely enviable mudroom.  No, no!  I will focus instead on...


little pink shoes...
falling leaves...
football cookies ('laces out!')...
this face...
 balloons...
and dogs who tolerate this...

Count your blessings, folks.  It's more fulfilling.
But, that sure is a nice mudroom, isn't it?






No comments: